First, thank you all for the merch input! I got about 1000 survey responses, and the feedback was super helpful. A few comments:
- I have no idea why I didn’t put grey shirts as an option, since clearly I should have.
- Thank you for the requests for the polo shirts. Again, it’s obvious in hindsight.
- I am aware of the existence of services like CafePress and Zazzle, but for items that a lot of people want rather than random novelty items, it’s more cost effective for both me and you if I don’t go down that route.
- To those who requested bumper stickers….um, see the link to the left?? Or here?
- Some of you said that you would prefer a regular supply and demand graphic rather than the girl graphic, since the girl graphic is not always office-appropriate. (Why would you wear a t-shirt to the office anyway? =P) I’m working on that.
- I don’t think I will be marketing EDIWM thongs any time soon. But that’s mainly because Zazzle doesn’t seem to have the proper functionality.
- Who on earth answered that they were a pet????
Okay, so here’s the thing…I posted a few EDIWM merch items on Zazzle, but you will notice that there are some things that are noticeably absent (read, t-shirts and sweatshirts). The upside of Zazzle is that it’s easy to put a bunch of different items up for sale, but the downside is that Zazzle is pricier than if I mass produced the items myself. (Translation: I’m not setting the prices high purely of my own volition.) I am currently working on mass producing t-shirts and sweatshirts, and may get around to other things eventually, but if you want something right now (other than stickers, which if you think about it can be stuck on a number of different items) Zazzle (or other links to the left) is the way to go. Here’s a preview of what I have available- my favorites are the embroidered polo shirt and the travel mug. (and the dog t-shirt, but I am a little embarrassed to admit it)
create & buy custom products at Zazzle
Your patronage helps keep EDIWM in business, so thank you in advance, and I will keep you posted on t-shirts and sweatshirts! Click here to go to the EDIWM Zazzle Merch Store…